50 Important things I’ve learned about life

50 Important things I’ve learned about life

zunayed
Through our life we learn different things. From the childhood till death we keep learning new and new things. Here’s a short list what I’ve learned about life, all of them are copied from different websites. But in actual I’ve learned these things through different experiences. If I’d just copy from different websites and paste them here, I bet the number would be around 5000, not 50. So, let’s see what I’ve learned about life.
  1. I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
  2. I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.
  3. I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
  4. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others – they are more fucked up than you think.
  5. I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
  6. I’ve learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones who do.
  7. I’ve learned that we don’t have to ditch bad friends because their dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves.
  8. I’ve learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.
  9. I’ve learned that you can’t change other people, and it’s rude to try.
  10. I’ve learned that it is a hundred times more difficult to burn calories than to refrain from consuming them in the first place.
  11. I’ve learned that everyone likes somebody who gets to the point quickly.
  12. I’ve learned that whenever you’re worried about what others will think of you, you’re really just worried about what you’ll think of you.
  13. I’ve learned that every problem you have is your responsibility, regardless of who caused it.
  14. I’ve learned that you never have to deal with more than one moment at a time.
  15. I’ve learned that if you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot.
  16. I’ve learned that managing one’s wants is the most powerful skill a person can learn.
  17. I’ve learned that nobody has it all figured out.
  18. I’ve learned that every passing face on the street represents a story every bit as compelling and complicated as yours.
  19. I’ve learned that whenever you hate something, it hates you back: people, situations and inanimate objects alike.
  20. I’ve learned that anger reveals weakness of character.
  21. I’ve learned that we cannot destroy the planet, but we can destroy its capacity to keep us alive.  And we are.
  22. I’ve learned that those who complain the most, accomplish the least.
  23. I’ve learned that most of what we see is only what we think about what we see.
  24. I’ve learned that blame is the favorite pastime of those who dislike responsibility.
  25. I’ve learned that everyone I meet is better than me at something.
  26. I’ve learned that proof is nothing but a collection of opinions that match your own.
  27. I’ve learned that revenge is for the petty and irresponsible.
  28. I’ve learned that if you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy in a relationship.
  29. I’ve learned that even if it costs no money, nothing is free if it takes time.
  30. I’ve learned that everyone thinks they’re an above average driver.
  31. I’ve learned that by default, people think far too much.
  32. I’ve learned that there is nothing worse than having no friends.
  33. I’ve learned that casual swearing makes people sound dumb.
  34. I’ve learned that it’s easy to make someone’s day just by being uncommonly pleasant to them.
  35. I’ve learned that nothing — ever — happens exactly like you pictured it.
  36. I’ve learned that when you break promises to yourself, you feel terrible. When you make a habit of it, you begin to hate yourself.
  37. I’ve learned that you can’t hide a bad mood from people who know you well, but you can always be polite.
  38. I’ve learned that sometimes you have to remove certain people from your life, even if they’re family.
  39. I’ve learned that anyone can be calmed in an instant by looking at the ocean or the stars.
  40. I’ve learned that there is no point finishing a book you aren’t enjoying. Life is too short for that. Swallow your pride and put it down for good, unfinished.
  41. I’ve learned that there is no correlation between the price of a brand of batteries and how long they last.
  42. I’ve learned that life is a solo trip, but you’ll have lots of visitors. Some of them are long-term, most aren’t.
  43. I’ve learned that one of the best things you can do for your kids is take them on road trips. I’m not a parent, but I was a kid once.
  44. I’ve learned that the fewer possessions you have, the more they do for you.
  45. I’ve learned that when you’re sick of your own life, that’s a good time to pick up a book.
  46. I’ve learned that wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
  47. I’ve learned that the ability to be happy is nothing other than the ability to come to terms with how things change.
  48. I’ve learned that killing time is an atrocity. It’s priceless, and it never grows back.
  49. I’ve learned that neither the future nor the past can ever be dealt with, and they don’t need to be.
  50. I’ve learned that bad moods will come and go your whole life, and trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer.


If you like the post, please share with your friends and family. And if you like my blog, you can join the fan page to get the latest updates. And obviously I suggest you to email subscribe through the form given at the top right corner to get the latest updates into your mail box, oh, I don’t spam.

Don’t forget to express what you think in the comment box. It’s open for everyone.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

PC Based MikroTik Router OS Installation

থাই লটারি কিভাবে খেলবেন

লটারি জেতার কার্যকরী কৌশল জানেন কি?টিপস ও ট্রিকস